Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Not the biggest slut on tour!

After an amazing day of terribleness I have little energy and sadly a great deal of things to do for this fierce and ruthless company, Balls to the Wall. Firstly though, I must remenisce about the of the higher crests of todays stormy and crap filled waters. Myself and about 140 other 20 somethings were urged, no..prompted repeatedly, to chant "TAKE THE MONEY" as a kind of creepy capitalist pep rally. This catchy phrase is actually the sales motto of the company....classy, I know. I'm so glad I came!

The other wonderful diamond in the coals during todays dark moldy cavern of training was when the ever charming Kelly ( http://profile.myspace.com/63189911 ) was explaining her passionate feelings about making the sale. She wailed I am a POSTER WHORE, I would do anything, I repeat - ANYTHING, to sell a poster." The silence in the room was deafening and awkward, as a couple dozen peoples imaginations no doubt, posed this corporately proactive, roundish and bemakeuped woman in a variety of racey yet business minded sex acts. I sure did, and it was basically my only smile of the day aside from when I devoured the last half of a burrito from Poncharoos out of pure animal hunger. Sadly, the cafeteria features a broad and bland variety of cardboard flavored everything.

What magic will this experience bring for us all tomorrow? check back and see....

2 comments:

a tope ranch-style home on 35th avenue, this is its blog. said...

it was read aloud,
hearty laughs were shared
followed by heavy sighs.
miss you
love you.
NATE

s.mirk said...

Nate's not lying! He totally did read it out loud and we totally do miss you!

GET SOME MONEY AND THEN COME BACK!