Sunday, August 10, 2008

Commence Bullshit!


This evening marks the last night of awesomeness at the dude ranch (www.portlandduderanch.blogspot.com). Currently Nate, Adam and I have been sitting here for about 36 minutes and talked extensively about how to blow up a christmas ornament. I can only hope for such riveting adventures during my 7 weeks on Poster Tour. This blog was created in hopes that I may document my dramas and excitements in the penske truck, on college campus' and in the dark hallways of cheap hotels throughout our country's heartland. Tomorrow morning at 7 am, after a tearful goodbye (nate is a cryer..) I'll begin my journey towards being rich and being a slut for this company. Please check back to read this, as it may just be the only thing worth looking forward to the entire trip and I'd like to believe someone else is enjoying this. The above is not my truck, and lets hope this only happens to the losers.

1 comment:

a tope ranch-style home on 35th avenue, this is its blog. said...

Bon voyage j! Sad I won't be here when you get back, let me know when you get your driving plan, hope to see you in Chi-town. x, d.